Classroom-based courses at the SGT training centres
Housekeeping NC II, a technical-vocational program, designed to prepare students for housekeeping jobs in hotels, motels, and resorts. The SGT led program equips students with skills in housekeeping services, guest rooms' preparations, laundering and cleaning as they make their dream of working abroad a reality.
The SGT NC II training course covers six core competencies:
1) providing housekeeping services
2) preparing rooms for guests
3) cleaning premises
4) providing valet/butler services
5) laundry linen and guests clothes
6) deal with/handle intoxicated guests
SGT will ensure you are ready to take the next step in working overseas.